The City of Snoqualmie references the 2016 King County Surface Water Design Manual as its primary guidance document for stormwater design. Additionally, all new development and redevelopment projects in the City of Snoqualmie must follow the stormwater standards from the 2016 City of Snoqualmie Addendum to the 2016 King County Surface Water Design Manual.
This update includes terminology, code, and drainage review guidance, as well as revised water quality, flow control, temporary erosion and sediment control (TESC), and other requirements. Construction and development parties are responsible for determining whether a construction or industrial NOI is required from the Department of Ecology.
The Snoqualmie Addendum lists various amendments to the 2016 King County Surface Water Design Manual regarding water quality treatment requirements. The City will also accept all water quality treatment facility-types identified in the 2014 Ecology Stormwater Management Manual for Western Washington, though emerging technologies are considered on a case-by-case basis provided that the product has received a level of use designation from the Washington Ecology Technical Assessment Protocol Ecology (TAPE) program.
Stormwater Flow Control
Flow control amendments are listed that provide consistency with the 2016 King County Surface Water Design Manual. Refer to the 2016 City of Snoqualmie Addendum for more specific information.
- 2021 Stormwater Management Program Plan (PDF)
- Water Quality Program Annual Report 2021 03 31 Copy of Record (PDF)
- Stormwater Management Program Annual Report 05 11 2020
- Water Quality Program Permit Submittal Electronic Certification
- Stormwater System Operations and Maintenance Manual 2013 (PDF)
- Low Impact Development (LID) Operation and Maintenance Guidance Document 08 08 2013 (PDF)
- Low Impact Development (LID) Code Review Summary Report 03 27 2018 (PDF)
- King County Surface Water Design Manual 2016 (PDF)
- King County Surface Water Design Manual 2016 Addendum (PDF)
- Stormwater Pollutants Best Practices for Metals (PDF)
- 2019 Storm Water Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Manual (PDF)
- 2012 Stormwater Management Manual for Western Washington (PDF)