Snoqualmie is best known as the home of Snoqualmie Falls, a breathtaking waterfall cascading 268 feet over granite cliffs.
Snoqualmie Falls is the second most visited natural landmark in Washington after Mount Rainier. It is more than twice as high as Niagara Falls! Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the falls are a site of natural, historic, and cultural convergence.
Visitor Information for Snoqualmie Falls Park
- ADA Accessible
- Free upper parking lot with access over sky bridge
- Lower parking lot is $7
- Two upper observation viewing areas
- Interpretive signage throughout the park
- Gift shop with snacks and beverages
- One mile walk to and from Historic downtown Snoqualmie (paved)
- Adjacent to the Salish Lodge & Spa with two restaurants, a gift shop, and a spa
- Free valet parking available for guests and customers of the Salish Lodge & Spa