Parks and Recreational Facility Updates: Phase 2
Open Facilities & Programs
In all cases, please limit outdoor activities to family outings or groups of 5 or less people outside of your immediate household, and maintain 6 feet of physical distancing.
- PARKS and TRAILS where physical distancing can be maintained are OPEN. We encourage you to limit travel and visit parks close by your home.
- PLAYGROUNDS are OPEN for small groups of 5 or less. Keep children from different households 6 feet apart. Wash hands or use hand sanitizer after using play equipment. Use at own risk.
- SKATEPARK is open to groups of 5 or less. Maintain 6-foot physical distancing.
- SPORTS COURTS (including basketball and tennis courts) are OPEN for use by small groups of 5 or less. No organized team sports.
- PARK RESTROOMS are OPEN with modified operations. All restrooms are intended for single use to limit crowding. Please practice physical distancing and line up outside.
- TOURNAMENTS and GAMES are SUSPENDED until Snoqualmie enters phase 3.
- MOST IN-PERSON RECREATION PROGRAMS are SUSPENDED until Snoqualmie enters phase 3 unless modifications permit an earlier start date.
Rentals and Reservations
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-831-5784.
Snoqualmie Valley YMCA
The Snoqualmie Valley YMCA is reopening in phase 3; however, some programs are running in phase 2 such as children’s summer day camps and some virtual offerings.
The Snoqualmie Community YMCA Shower Program for vulnerable populations continues. Information about this program is available by contacting Stephanie Norton-Bredl at email@example.com or 425-395-7636.