General Police Department Services

When to call 911 or the Police Department Non-Emergency Number

Most people know to call 911 for police, fire and medical emergencies. But don't hesitate to call 911 for things you might not consider an “emergency,” but still may require a police officer or other agency to take action immediately. If something is happening in real-time, call 911. This could be suspicious activity near you, a downed tree over a roadway, a noise complaint, an erratic driver, a road rage incident, etc.

If you have an issue or question for something that happened in the past, or something that does not require an immediate response, call the non-emergency line at 425-888-3333. Monday through Friday business hours you will first reach the Records Unit who will connect you to Dispatch.


& Found Property

If you have lost an item in Snoqualmie, please call the Snoqualmie Police Records Department Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5 p.m. to check if its been turned in. Contact the Records and Evidence Technicians at 425-888-3333.

If you find an item in Snoqualmie, please bring it to the Snoqualmie Police Department at 34825 SE Douglas St in Snoqualmie 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. or call 425-888-3333. The police officers and Evidence Technician will do their best to locate the owner and keep the item(s) safe for the required 60 days per the Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 63.21

Property / Evidence Retrieval

If you believe the Snoqualmie Police Department has property belonging to you or your received a claim letter, please call the Evidence Technician Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. for an appointment. It is helpful to have the reference event number when you call. An appointment is required prior to evidence releasing your property.

If you are unable to come in to claim this property in person, you may fill out the form you received naming someone else to receive the property. Your signature must be notarized by a notary or witnessed by a Law Enforcement Officer or Correction Officer. Government-issued photo identification and this form must be presented for pick up.

To retrieve a firearm, a background check must be performed and approved prior to release. If the Snoqualmie Police Department discovers or you are aware that you are ineligible to own, obtain, and/or possess the listed property you can call to speak with the  Evidence Technician about your options at 425-888-3333.


Fingerprinting services at the Snoqualmie Police Department are only available for Concealed Pistol License applications by appointing. More Info

Usually, the Snoqualmie Police Department provides fingerprinting services for general work requirements on a walk-in basis, subject to personnel availability at 34825 SE Douglas St in Snoqualmie on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. 

If applying for a Concealed Pistol License (CPL), fingerprinting services are needed for new applications and are only done for residents who live within the city limits of Snoqualmie or North Bend.  Requirements: 

  • Government-issued photo identification
  • To get same-day prints, per the department's policy, paperwork must be ready to be mailed out in a self-addressed 8" x 11" stamped envelope with the official fingerprint document. Your packet will be mailed to you within 24 hours.

No-Contact, Protection, and Restraining Orders

The Snoqualmie Police Department is responsible for entering all orders that protect the residents of Snoqualmie and North Bend city limits. These orders are sent to the department by the court or you may bring in a certified copy the court provided to you. To apply for an order, contact your local district court.  An officer can attempt to serve the Respondent if they live or work within the city limits of Snoqualmie or North Bend. 

Conviction Background Check

Criminal convictions are public records and are available by contacting the Washington State Patrol at (360) 705-5100, or you can visit their WATCH program website.​

Police Certificate / Clearance Letter

A police certificate (also known as a clearance letter, immigration letter or visa clearance letter) is a document generated by the Snoqualmie Police Department for residents of the City of Snoqualmie or North Bend. This letter states that a search of all of your names has been done and that you have no criminal record or there is a criminal record on file with the Snoqualmie Police Department. This document is often required by official agencies both within the United States and within several foreign governments and may be required for a variety of reasons.

You may apply for this letter in person during business hours, Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. You are required to provide current and valid identification because your identity must be witnessed and notarized prior to performing the service.

This document only certifies the lack of or existence of records in the jurisdiction of the City of Snoqualmie or North Bend. If you require a more extensive background check, you will need to contact the Washington State Patrol Identification Section at (360) 705-5100 or visit their WATCH program website.

Online Motor Vehicle Collision Reporting (OMVCR)

The Washington State Patrol (WSP) Collision Records Section is allows people involved in a collision that was not investigated by law enforcement to complete and submit a collision report online. The collision report number is a key piece of information to have vehicles and/or property repaired. This web-based program has detailed instructions and FAQs about completing a collision report and allows users to print and/or save the completed report for personal records. More Information: 

Vacation House Checks

If you are leaving town and want the Snoqualmie Police Department to check on your house, complete the Vacation House Check form and bring it to the department prior to your departure.  

Prescription Drug Disposal 

King County Med-Project has a community drug drop-off kiosk which allows residents to bring expired or unwanted medicines to a convenient, centralized location for proper disposal.

ACCEPTED: Medications in any dosage form - except for those listed below - in their original container or sealed bag.

NOT ACCEPTED: Herbal remedies, vitamins, supplements, cosmetics, other personal care products, compressed cylinders, aerosols, inhalers, medical devices, pet pesticide products. All things over the counter may be thrown into the garbage can.

**Sharps can be disposed of in our sharps container located outside of the bathrooms in our lobby, please make sure it is a minimal amount as space is limited**

  1. Police

    Physical Address
    34825 SE Douglas Street
    Snoqualmie, WA 98065


    Phone: 425-888-3333
    Fax: 425-831-6121
    Emergency: 911