Concealed Pistol License (CPL)
Due to COVID-19, CPL services have changed as follows:
- Originals: The office is closed currently due to COVID-19. The Snoqualmie Police Department is working on alternatives for application. To be added to the list, please email JKnight@snoqualmiewa.gov.
- Renewals: Renewals are currently being managed by email if you live within the city limits of Snoqualmie or North Bend and are within 90 days before or after of it expires. Please email JKnight@snoqualmiewa.gov to begin the process or ask any questions.
- Replacements: Please email JKnight@snoqualmiewa.gov to begin the process or ask any questions.
Regular Procedure for Snoqualmie and North Bend Residents*
Those applying for a CPL at the Snoqualmie Police Department must reside within the city limits of Snoqualmie or North Bend, no exceptions. Applications will be filled out in person at the time of applying.
- Originals: Apply at the Snoqualmie Police Department Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Renewals: Apply at the Snoqualmie Police Department Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Replacements: Please email JKnight@snoqualmiewa.gov for more information.
|Original Concealed Pistol License (CPL)||$49.25||Takes up to 30 days to issue|
|Renewal (within 90 days prior to expiration||$32.00||Takes up to 5 days to issue|
|Late Renewal (within 90 days after expiration)||$42.00||Takes up to 5 days to issue|
|Replacement (lost or stolen)||$10.00||Takes up to 5 days to issue|
|Fingerprint Card (outside reason)||$10.00|
|Police Records Request||Free or $0.15 over 15 pages|
*Residents of Unincorporated King County
Those residing in unincorporated areas of King County must contact the King County Sheriff's Office to make an appointment for fingerprinting services or for information regarding Concealed Pistol Licenses. You may apply and have fingerprinting in-person at offices in Seattle, Sammamish, Maple Valley, Woodinville, Buriean, or SeaTac.
More information about applying with King County and how it's operations have been affected by COVID-19: