Water System Plan
The City of Snoqualmie owns and operates a municipal water system that serves the incorporated city, as well as a portion of unincorporated King County.
The city's Water System Plan provides a planning strategy for the city's water utility. It includes nine (9) chapters with many water system maps and illustrations.
- Chapters 1 and 2: Background data including a description of existing facilities; service area; service area policies; and projections of population and water use
- Chapter 3: A description of system design and water quality standards, and an analysis of water quality
- Chapter 4: Distribution system analysis including hydraulic modeling summary and the basis for identification of distribution system improvements
- Chapter 5: Water use efficiency program, which details conservation and efficient water use goals and measures
- Chapter 6: Source Protection Plans
- Chapter 7: System operation and maintenance procedures
- Chapter 8: Recommended capital improvements
- Chapter 9: Financing for recommended improvements