The City of Snoqualmie has published for public and agency review and comment the Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS) for the proposed Snoqualmie Mill Planned Commercial/Industrial (PCI) Plan.
Written comments are invited on the DEIS, and may be submitted at any time up to 11:59 p.m. June 11, 2020 and addressed to Mark Hofman, SEPA Responsible Official, City of Snoqualmie, PO Box 987, Snoqualmie, WA 98065. Comments may alternatively be emailed to email@example.com or MillSiteEIS@snoqualmiewa.gov.
Oral comments are invited in a virtual public meeting on Wednesday, May 20 beginning at 4 p.m. to provide oral comment about the Draft Environmental Impact Statement. A court reporter will transcribe the public meeting.
Both written and oral comments will be addressed in the Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS), and copies of written comments and a transcript of the virtual public meeting will be included in the FEIS.
How to Join the Virtual Public Meeting
Due to Governor Inslee’s Stay Home, Stay Healthy order of March 23, 2020, the public meeting on May 20 will be taken a remote online meeting rather than in person.
Please register in advance for this webinar at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to join the meeting.
- Dial: 1-253-215-8782
- Enter the Meeting ID: 863 7546 5660 and press #
- If you are prompted to enter a password, enter: 05202020 and press #
- If prompted to enter the host key, press # to wait for the meeting to start
- If prompted to enter a unique ID, press # to skip.
- Telephone meeting participation instructions:
- Press *9 to raise your hand to speak. Raising your hand signals the meeting moderator that you have a comment.
- Press *6 to mute and unmute.
# # #
City of Snoqualmie