As King County moves into phase 2 of Washington’s Safe Start Recovery Plan, the City of Snoqualmie has begun the process of re-opening some park amenities and services.
The parks, facilities, and programs will be operated in a way that ensures the health and safety of the community and staff. Those activities where physical distancing is not practical remain closed currently.
It is important that everyone recreates responsibly, staying home when sick, practicing physical distancing always when in public, and washing hands often. Please recreate responsibly and follow the latest public health guidelines while exploring our local green spaces. The public’s patience is appreciated during this transition period.
Open Facilities & Programs
In all cases, please limit outdoor activities to family outings or groups of 5 or less people outside of your immediate household and maintain 6 feet of physical distancing.
- PARKS and TRAILS where physical distancing can be maintained are OPEN. We encourage you to limit travel and visit parks close by your home.
- PLAYGROUNDS are OPEN for small groups of 5 or less. Play on equipment in groups of 5 or less. Keep children from different households 6 feet apart. Wash hands or use hand sanitizer after using play equipment. Use at own risk.
- SKATEPARK is open to groups of 5 or less. Maintain 6-foot physical distancing.
- SPORTS COURTS (tennis and basketball courts) are OPEN for use by small groups of 5 or less. No organized team sports.
- PARK RESTROOMS are OPEN with modified operations. All restrooms are intended for single use to limit crowding. Please practice physical distancing and line up outside.
- TOURNAMENTS and GAMES are SUSPENDED until Snoqualmie enters phase 3.
- MOST IN-PERSON RECREATION PROGRAMS are SUSPENDED until Snoqualmie enters phase 3 unless modifications permit an earlier start date.
Rentals & Reservations
- FACILITY RENTALS are SUSPENDED until phase 3 unless group size requires a longer delay.
- Limited FIELD RESERVATIONS for youth and adult team practices are OPEN. Groups must have a Return to Play plan in place and separate groups to 5 or fewer players in each area.
- PICNIC SHELTER RESERVATIONS for groups of 5 or less will open soon in Snoqualmie.
# # #
City of Snoqualmie