What if I have a Backflow Prevention Assembly?

Your must have the assembly tested annually by a state certified Backflow Assembly Tester (BAT) and a copy of the Test Report Form sent to the City of Snoqualmie Water Department. The City keeps a database of all backflow prevention assemblies in the system and when they were last tested and will attempt to notify property owners by letter when their assemblies are due to tested. Irrigation backflow assemblies are usually located in a plastic box or vault near the water meter. For more information please contact the Public Works Department at 425-831-4919.

Show All Answers

1. What are "cross-connections" and "backflow"?
2. What causes backflow?
3. What problems can result?
4. Can cross-connections be avoided?
5. What is an "Approved Backflow Prevention Assembly"?
6. Do I need a Backflow Prevention Assembly at my home?
7. What if I have a Backflow Prevention Assembly?
8. How can I find a BAT to test my assembly?
9. What regulations apply to Cross-Connection Control?