Forms Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

City Hall Council Chambers Use Application and Agreement

  1. If there is another person we should contact in the event we can't reach the primary requestor their name and phone # should be listed.
  2. Will Refreshments/Food be Served?*
    Please check all that apply:
  3. ** If there are items for sale, a Snoqualmie Business License must be obtained and presented to the Administrative Staff prior to your event.
  4. INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS - The City may require liability insurance for use of this facility. If determined so, the City will require insurance and proof of insurance in the form of a Certificate of Insurance naming the City of Snoqualmie as an additional insured. Insurance amounts for use of the premises will be for $1 million general liability coverage each occurrence and $2 million general aggregate. Organizations may have Commercial Liability Insurance or may obtain insurance from the Washington Cities Insurance Authority (WCIA) for certain events. The WCIA may be contacted at, phone (206) 575-6046 or Fax (206) 575-7426. The certificate must be submitted to us a minimum of seven (7) days prior to the event date.
  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.