- Your Government
- Human Resources
Human Resources Department
Role and Responsibilities
The Human Resources Department manages the employee life cycle and administers employee benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Recruitment and Hiring
- Training and Development
- Employer-Employee Relations
- Maintain Company Culture
- Manage Employee Benefits
- Create a Safe Work Environment
- Handle Disciplinary Actions
The Finance and Human Resources Departments are led by Jen Ferguson, who has 30 years of municipal finance, public administration, and strategic planning experience. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Management and a master’s degree in public administration.
Join Our Team
The City of Snoqualmie is a great place to work with generous benefits packages, competitive wages and salaries, and a dedication to work/life balance. Our employment priorities are to provide a healthy work environment, employee well-being, and support of personal and professional growth.
Positions open with the City of Snoqualmie are posted on GOVERNMENTJOBS.COM and City's Jobs page. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Kim Johnson at email@example.com. You can also download the Job Application.
The City of Snoqualmie is an equal opportunity employer.
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Orthodontia, and Vision Insurance Premiums for Employee and Dependents
- 100% Paid Life Insurance for Employee
- Membership in Public Employees’ Retirement System (PERS) or LEOFF System
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- 12 Paid Holidays per Year (includes 2 Floating Holidays)
- Family & Medical Leave