The 2023-2028 Capital Improvement Plan invests significantly in the sewer utility. Many existing and new projects will increase sewer capacity to meet future resident and economic growth projections, improve system reliability to ensure continuous operability, and enhance efforts to protect public health and the environment.
Capital Sewer Projects
- A phased upgrade to the water reclamation facility including improvements to the ultraviolet disinfection system, supervisory control and data acquisition system (SCADA), solids handling improvements, addition of odor control facilities, construction of a vactor decant station, and construction of additional workspace structures and operational third clarifier.
- The replacement of deteriorated sewer mains that have reached or surpassed functional life.
- The replacement of sewer mains with larger pipes to address system capacity issues.
- The upgrade of pumps at two lift stations to meet projected future flows.
- A comprehensive update to the General Sewer Plan to identify system weaknesses and the improvements required to meet future City of Snoqualmie needs.
Utilities Division Plans