Use FileLocal to:
- Apply, renew, and pay for business licenses
- File and pay for Business & Occupation taxes
The City of Snoqualmie requires a business license for businesses that operate in, engage in, or practice any business in Snoqualmie city limits.
Renewal notices for business licenses will be mailed at the end of December each year. Notices are not due until February 1, making January a grace period.
Temporary business licenses are required for sales during special events, for roadside sales, and some other cases. Door-to-door sales require completion of the temporary business license. In both cases, please submit a temporary business license application and payment to Debbie Kinsman at email@example.com or mail to Debbie Kinsman, City of Snoqualmie, PO Box 987, Snoqualmie, WA 98065.
Business & Occupation Taxes
The City of Snoqualmie requires filing and payment of Business & Occupation Taxes from all businesses that operate in, engage in, or practice any business in Snoqualmie city limits.
- File and pay for Business & Occupation taxes using FileLocal.
- 1st Quarter (January-March): Filing and payment due by April 30
- 2nd Quarter (April-June): Filing and payment due by July 31
- 3rd Quarter (July-September): Filing and payment due by October 31
- 4th Quarter (October-December): Filing and payment due by January 31
Requests for B&O Tax Deferment Due to COVID-19
We recognize the financial challenges local businesses are experiencing due to the COVID-19 crisis, earlier state shutdown, and current Phase 1 restrictions. If your business has been impacted, the city will temporarily defer or extend payment for B&O taxes while you work toward financial stability.
If the viability of your business would benefit from this, please contact Debbie Kinsman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 425-766-2231 Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to noon.