For immediate release: December 18, 2019
City Phones Scheduled for Systems Testing – Temporary Downtime
December 21, 6 a.m. through December 22, evening
Snoqualmie, WA – The City of Snoqualmie Information Technology Department will be upgrading the city’s phone system in two phases. During the first phase, which begins December 21 at 6 a.m., general phone lines and voicemail may be intermittently interrupted for a 48-hour period. All other Police and Fire Department phone systems will operate as usual, and 911 service will remain unaffected. The second upgrade will take place in January.
Here’s how to contact the city for emergencies over the weekend:
- Parks and Streets Maintenance emergencies: 425-429-0002 or 425-766-9027
- Water Service emergencies: 425-766-3190 or 425-766-1712
- Wastewater Service emergencies: 425-766-1210
- Facilities emergencies: 425-766-3186
- Police: 425-888-3333 working as usual. Forwards to 911 on the weekends.
- Fire: 425-888-1551
- Emergencies: 911
- Emergency Management: 425-888-5911
If you have questions prior to the service being down, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
Gail Folkins, City of Snoqualmie
425-888-1555 / 425-275-7950
To unsubscribe please email email@example.com