Forms Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Public Works

  1. Application for Water Service Connection

    Use this form for meter installation - residential customers, please use the Utility Service Open/Close Form.

  1. Certificate of Water Availability

    For use with properties outside of Snoqualmie City Limits to see if water service is available.