- Meets on the first and third Monday of each month at 7:30 p.m.
- Via Zoom and Dial-In; see agendas for meeting access information
- Sign up for 'Notify Me' to receive agendas and meeting access info.
- City Council Liaison: Councilmember Jolyon Johnson
- Staff Liaison: Jason Rogers | Interim Development Director
** Please Note: Recordings of 2022 Meetings can be found on the City's YouTube Channel by clicking the 'Video Recordings' link above**
|*||Councilmember Jolyon Johnson
The Planning Commission consists of seven members, including two ex officio members, appointed by the Mayor to four-year terms.
The role of the Planning Commission is to make recommendations to the City Council, and on some issues, make decisions on land use issues such as zoning. The principal guide to making land use decisions in Snoqualmie is the Comprehensive Plan of the City and Zoning Ordinance.