Many of the City's parks contain athletic fields are used by local sporting leagues and organizations to host practices and games. Fields used to host practices and games - particularly baseball and softball - can be subject to closures due to rain or other adverse conditions. This page will be updated when changes occur.
City of Snoqualmie Ballfield Status | Updated: May10, 2023 at 1:15 pm.
- Azalea Park Tanner Jeans Field (T-Ball, only): OPEN
- Carmichael Park Field (T-Ball, only): OPEN
- Centennial Fields: OPEN
- Jeanne Hansen Turf Fields: OPEN
- Jeanne Hansen Grass Field: OPEN
- Snoqualmie Community Park: OPEN
- Steller Park Field (T-Ball, only): OPEN
- Swenson Park Field: OPEN
Parks and Park Facilities
The Snoqualmie Parks Division manages more than 40 parks that offer something for everyone, from walking paths and playgrounds, to tennis courts and athletic fields. In addition, Snoqualmie has more than 540 acres of open space and approximately 35 miles of public trails throughout the community.
For more information about parks, including park facilities rentals, email firstname.lastname@example.org.