City of Snoqualmie
Movies and Music in the Park Returns this July and August
Summer’s so bright! Spend Thursday Nights in Snoqualmie under the Stars
For immediate release: June 28, 2019
Snoqualmie, WA – Bring a blanket or low-back chair and cozy up under the stars as the Summer Movies and Music in the Park series returns to Snoqualmie! Music in the Park will be in two locations this year – Snoqualmie Community Park on Snoqualmie Ridge and Sandy Cove Park in downtown Snoqualmie. Movies in the Park takes place at Snoqualmie Community Park in the lower soccer fields with the largest screen on the Eastside at 55 feet!
Music-Rockin' the Ridge - 6:45 p.m., Snoqualmie Community Park, SE Ridge Street and Center Blvd SE:
- July 11 – Kings of Swing (swing band) starts off summer with a bang.
- July 25 – Crème Tangerine (Beatles cover band) will perform fab-four favorites.
Music – Rockin’ the River - 6:45 p.m., Sandy Cove Park, 7970 Falls Ave. SE:
- August 8 – Anthem (rock) with beloved classics.
- August 22 - Sweet Little Lies (Fleetwood Mac Covers) finishes off with a popular mix.
Movies in the Park - Snoqualmie Community Park, 35016 SE SE Ridge Street.
- July 18, 9 p.m., Incredibles 2
- August 1, 8:30 p.m., How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
- August 15, Aquaman
Event sponsors include King County Parks, Snoqualmie Valley Orthodontics, and Sigillo Cellars.
# # #
Nicole Wiebe, City of Snoqualmie
425-888-1555 / 425-275-7950